Raised in Stillwater, Ted is a vital leader who will continue to proudly serve and strengthen his community.
- Current Stillwater City Councilman
- CEO & Founder DemandQuest Marketing Institute
- Seventeen Years of Management Experience
- Vice-Chairman Board of Directors at Valley Outreach
- Stillwater Parking Commission
- Stillwater Firefighter’s Relief Foundation
- CVB Convention of Visitors Bureau Stillwater & Oak Park Heights
- Nationally Recognized Speaker
Ted’s Community Involvement & Support:
- Washington County Historical Society
- Stillwater Public Library
- Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Valley Outreach
- Community Thread
- Family Means
- Youth Advantage
- United Way – Washington County East
- Stillwater Area Foundation
- Downtown Stillwater Theatre Association
- ArtReach St. Croix
- Summer Tuesdays
- Harvest Fest
Ted’s Announcement Statement:
I’ve spoken with many residents, business owners, fellow council members as well as with many county, state and federal legislators about the future of our town, both the opportunities and the challenges we face, it’s with their encouragement that I am proud to announce my candidacy for Mayor.
Serving our community as a councilman has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. There are some very exciting things that are going to happen in our city over the next few years. I wish to continue to have a voice in the process and work with our residents to ensure these changes have a positive impact on Stillwater. I look forward to speaking with as many residents as possible over the next few months to get your input and ideas of how we can make a better future for our town.
Name: Ted Kozlowski
Address: 1207 3rd Street North, Stillwater MN 55082
Family: Wife Rachael, Children Amelia (5), Evelyn (4)
Occupation: President, DemandQuest Marketing Institute
Education: Bachelor of Science, Edgewood College, Madison WI.