Ted did not accept campaign contributions for his city council run and has decided not to accept donations for his mayoral run either. Ted does really appreciate your support though and has other ways that you can show your support to our community.
- Be sure YOU VOTE FOR TED on November 4th! Polls are open from 7 am until 8 pm.
- Encourage your friends and family to vote before and/or on November 4th!
- Talk to your neighbors, friends and relatives about Ted and ask them if they’d like to find out more about him and his ideas for Stillwater or if they’d like to meet him sometime.
- Put a sign up in your yard as a pledge to vote for him. Request a Kozlowski for Mayor yard sign here.
- If you already have a Kozlowski for Mayor sign up, why not ask a neighbor or even a friend across town if they know about Ted’s commitment to Stillwater and if they’d be interested in putting a sign in their yard as well.
- Share the Ted for Stillwater Facebook posts and Ted’s tweets on your own timeline/feed and add some personal commentary. Encourage your friends to “like” the Ted for Stillwater page on Facebook.
- Make a donation to Valley Outreach – you can find our more about this great organization at ValleyOutreach.org.
Evelyn says Thanks for the Support!